Saturday, February 2, 2013

Does the moon play only silver when it strums the galaxy

Top and tights- Urban outfitters  skirt-thrifted  shoes-Docs

I love this shirt SO much. IT HAS A NEBULA ON IT, PEOPLE.


tights



My new Frida poster!
 So last week my parents went to Toronto, and my mom picked up a few things at Urban Outfitters for me :) because we don't have one in Winnipeg. They also went to the art gallery, and got me a Frida poster! It is so awesome! I love her flowers and outfit.

I decided to become more ~organized~ (hahahaahahahhahahahaha-me, organized???) So I have my barrettes in my Smiths jar.

And pins in a box


And lipsticks and stuff in a box.

And sunglasses and bows in a box.




Me getting bored while studying for exams (blergh)



My cat lookin' a little evil.
 I just finished reading Joan Didion's book, Slouching Towards Bethlehem. It is so good and I would recommend it to everyone. It has essays that she wrote in the 60s. She is such an amazing writer. I'm also looking for some new books to read, so what are some books you like that you think I would like too?

UPDATE:
I've been getting a few comments about UO and some kinds of the t-shirts they make, and I agree that it's absolutely awful. I'll tell you that I only own about 4 pieces of clothing from there, and will no longer be giving them business. Thank you all for bringing this to my attention. I knew about this issue before, but I never really knew how awful some of their things were.
 DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY POLL UP THERE!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I adore the poster and oh my GOD your cat is so cute!
    But I'd just like to suggest not shopping at Urban Outfitters because of things like this: http://missworld.tumblr.com/post/663846350/what-the-mess-is-this-shit-urban-outfitters-is-a
    There's so much wrong with UO that I personally would not want to shop there... I mean, if you know about it already then it's up to you but I just wanted to make sure you knew about it before giving money to the store.

    <3Gwen
    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh I love your top, but yeah UO sucks.
    Your tights are like the coolest! They look so cool with your purple docs

    ReplyDelete
  3. that.top.is.amazing!
    oooooh, how I love galaxy prints at the moment! I'm so in love with it and I really like this top! I think I'm going to try to make it myself ;)
    By the way, I love your pins! Are some a DIY project? If so, PLEASE tell us how you made them! They are so cute :)
    I like your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i want your life, everything seems, well obviously not perfect, but oh so beautiful and awesome!!! like you magically find docs at thrift stores, WHAT?? I seriously need to freaky friday with you!!
    That Frida poster is so cool and so is your outfit.
    CARLA
    ps: thanks for following me on tumblr, I am really enjoying having 12 followers!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.