Saturday, February 16, 2013

Room Tour/50th Post!

So , I did a room tour last year, (urgh, I just looked at my room last year, it's really boring) But my room changed a lot, so I've decided to do another one.
 
Welcome.


Everything, the view from my door.

wall next to the door

bed/wall

bed/floor

My art area that almost always looks like this, or messier.

My "collage wall"

view from my window

Bookshelf (I have more books, but I put them downstairs because it got too cluttered. If you want to see some of my favourite books, go here!

My meagre record collection-in the box there are a whole bunch of 45s from my mum's childhood!

Colour-coded books, of course.



My little tower thingy
CDs- Cat Power, Ramones, Arcade Fire, The Smiths, Oh My Darling

DVDs-Royal Tenenbaums, Ghost World, Juno, Marie Antoinette, the Graduate, Monty Python, Grease, the Devil Wears Prada. I have Parks and Rec, but it is in  a constant position of in the DVD player and both seasons are in the living room. My dad and I love it.



My little babies



Courtney & Kurt, my Gouramies.



Sid, my bottom feeder. I have no idea where 'Sid' came from. I have more fish, but they like to hide in the leaves.

Messy dresser


Record player
Posters/flowers

Desk, with clothes in a permanent state of draped over the chair

Laptop

Extremely messy desk

Twiggy/Bowie/Space wall

Pullout from the Royal Tenenbaums DVD

Messy Closet
Thanks for reading! And by the way, this is my 50th post! Yay!!! My blogiversary is coming up soon too, so don't forget to VOTE ON MY POLL!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. super cool room! i really like the twiggy/bowie space wall
    and your record player, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is brilliant.
    I need to decorate my own more ahhhhh.

    -Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your room is so awesome! I especially love the space/david bowie bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything that you said was messy was not even messy in comparison to my room. But anyway, you room is super cute. I love your collage wall and your space wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to steal your collage wall, if stealing walls was possible.
    oh my god, I just saw your space wall.

    and colour coded books....


    alright, if you get home today and your room is mysteriously not there and neither is any of your stuff, it was me.

    but by the time you read this I will be in a south american country enjoying your room.
    carla

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.