Monday, September 23, 2013

There's no future there's no answer




 
Top was a gift skirt is hand me down shoes are doc martens 
Top is thrifted skirt is American apparel shoes are doc martens 
Top is thrifted/DIY skirt is American apparel shoes are doc martens
Also gash on leg courtesy of me zoning out on a treadmill at school and falling on Friday. Always super fun.

So sorry for my lack of posting!!!! My computers down so I have to use my phone.

Anyways last week was my 16th bday and I got an iPhone some new plants, a watercolour moleskine, a Blondie record and two books.
I feel weird I don't feel 16 but I don't feel 15 either. Aughghhh so many feelings right now blurb. 
I have an Instagram it's cosmicglitterqueen follow for dumb pics k?
Ok bye


3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh cutie, all your outfits are fantastic. Happy belated birthday!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfits! Awesome tie dye shirt.
    Plus you get a virtual high five for vampire weekend *high five*
    (I followed your instagram, i'm alixjohanna, I'm only new to it myself)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your second outfit and happy late birthday!

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.